Wednesday, April 6, 2016

simple things

This is his favorite pastime, reading Harry Potter. This is his second time through the series, book 6. His favorite books are 6 and 7. Everything I know is from him sharing what new things he learns. I'm so glad he knows what makes him happy. 

This is what I love, taking pictures through my sunroof. I love the temple too! I went to the temple yesterday. I decided to take a few pictures as I was leaving. Most turned out pretty good. (Yes I did edit to straighten it out.)

The pictures below are from last Friday when I was driving through St. Louis. I hope one day we'll stop and take a closer look. Honestly though, not bad taken out the sunroof right? 

Tonight Carson is at rehearsal. His first performance is Saturday. He doesn't feel everyone is ready. I hope he feels better after tonight. 

Both Mason and Karlee are at church. Mason prepared something about knife and axe safety. It was short and he was hopeful Fischer world be able to feel the time. The YW are having awards for basketball. Karlee wasn't super excited but she wanted to go rather than stay home. Sometimes that's good enough for me. 

Bailee has a two week break between semesters. She's staying with grandma and working as much as they'll give her, plus giving plasma. She's glad to be back in Rexburg. Seeing her friends, and catching up with everyone. 

McKinzie still hasn't had the baby. She has an appointment tomorrow morning. She's hopeful that she can be induced in the next couple days. So hopefully by the weekend. Fingers and toes crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment