Saturday, April 30, 2016

my kids

McKinzie sent me this picture of Adam at a district art showing. The picture on the lower right is his. I remember going with my boys. All of them are growing way too fast.
This morning Brian and I attended the temple. We cut it close with it being the last day of the month but we made it! I love that we have made the temple a priority. I love attending with my best friend.

Today is Karlee's Senior prom. We went and got her makeup done then we found her a clutch for her phone and keys. It matched perfect!!


Isn't she beautiful?! She decided to go with a group of friends. I'm glad she still went even though she didn't have a date.  She's determined to make every memory possible. After prom goes till 3... Good thing church doesn't start till 1. 

After she left to meet her friends we headed to the church to clean. Our Ward here divides the building into four zones then assigns who cleans what. It works out great! We can go whenever it is convenient for our family and know exactly what is our responsibility. So smart!

The boys worked hard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment