Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Stake Primary


I'm going to miss serving with these amazing ladies in our Stake. They are smart, funny, and so on top of their callings. They are such great example to me. 

We were released as a Presidency on Sunday. Today we met for lunch before Holly moves. She's moving to Buenos Aries in about two weeks. So jealous!! It has been fun to get to know her and her most adorable kids. I hope she gets on Insragram so I can get a peek of her adventures. 

Marci has a new calling, co teacher for Seminary. That would be a tough calling for me. She'll be team teaching with her husband. I'm sure they'll both enjoy that. 

Staci is my first counselor. She's great!! I'm excited to keep serving with her. She knows everything there is to know about scouts. I'm mean EVERYTHING! She's fun and spontaneous and just plain awesome! 

My other counselor is Julia. I've been able to get to know her a little over past year. Her husband is the 11 year old leader and Carson has had a couple activities with him even though he's only 10. I like her too! I think we're going to have fun. I need a little fun with friends sometimes. 

I'm hoping we'll get a secretary soon... Until then I guess it's up to me. I'm a little nervous over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment