Saturday, April 2, 2016

welcome home

We arrived home last night at 11. It was a fairly easy drive. Although, about 30 minutes north of St. Louis Mason got sick. I was so glad he had a grocery bag in his hands. I pulled over as quick as I could. That's twice since summer he has gotten sick while driving. I guess I need to monitor his food choices better while we drive. 

This weekend is General Conference. We've been be able to watch all three sessions today! That doesn't happen too often. 

When I woke up this morning I saw a dusting of snow. I was not excited. Around noon it looked like a blizzard outside. There were snow flurries all day. Luckily, by the end of the day, not much was on the ground. I want to go back to Texas...

During the first session Brian finished this baby blanket. He ran out of the the trim color awhile back and I was slow ordering it for him. I liked the pattern so much I ordered colors for a boys blanket. 

Here are a few picture of the blanket I made for McKinzie. The pattern is called "kissing fish" I love how cute these fish are!



I hope she likes it. I had so much fun making this blanket. I started it late January. So it didn't take me forever either. 

I also made her a flannel blanket and burb cloth for the baby. I wasn't sure if the name they've chosen was for sure so I chose their last name. I love the orange!

Here's the other blanket for their little one. Only two colors yet still super cute. Now we just need to get that baby here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment