Tuesday, August 9, 2016

a productive day

I've had a very busy day! I ran 6 miles bright and early. Then once I got home I asked Bailee to make breakfast while I painted the front door, outside. I was able to get two costs on by 10 before I took Karlee to work. Poor girl! She worked a double shift today. 10:30-8:30. 

Would you just look at this produce pickings?! I'm eating them as fast as I can and that's still not fast enough! I've peeled three cucumbers today encouraging the kids to eat them with me. I also had a tomato sandwich for lunch, soo good!! Then another tomato with my dinner. 

Here's my freshly painted front door! I love the color! 
This afternoon Bailee and I worked/sorted through boxes in my overflow closet for about an hour and a half. We really made a difference. Now I need to put away a few puzzles, hang up a few pictures, and put office supply items away and it'll look better. Still more to do though. 

Getting kids where they needed to be tonight was a little challenging. Bailee went to the airport to pick up her friend Cara. Mason had church tonight instead of tomorrow and Karlee was at work. Luckily, I was able to make arrangements for Mason to get a ride home so I could pick up Karlee. Carson and I decided to show up to Karlee's work 40 mins early for Carson to swim, in his denim shorts no less. Once he got in the pool we found out the pool actually closes at 8:00! He only swam 10 mins then we sat in the car watching a movie. Good thing we stopped by the library and picked up a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment