Wednesday, August 24, 2016

first

Today was the first day of school for the boys. Mason also started seminary today so Brian took him to his first day of high school. I'm soo glad Brian took a picture of him. He looks great but he was nervous. 

CJ was just plain excited! Bailee took him to school for me. 

Both the boys had a good day. Mason ended up having homework in a few classes. CJ decided his teacher is going to be fun. She likes Harry Potter too! 

Today Karlee and I spent the day moving her in. It was a long day! I think it all turned out great! Her roommate Lauren seems very nice. I hope they really connect. It's more fun to room with a good friend. 

Karlee is staying at her dorm tonight. She's not looking forward to me leaving though. I hope she starts to feel better soon. I'm going home Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment