Monday, August 22, 2016

first grade

This most handsome boy started first grade today. I can't believe he's old enough! I'm loving his new glasses. He looks so much like Geoff. 

Retta had to get in on the fun too. Such cute kids! 

Yesterday Karlee and I started our drive to BYU. Within 45 minutes we were in our groove. Karlee coloring and me listening to a book. It was an enjoyable drive. 

I loved all the cornfields and clouds. Karlee drove for a couple hours so I could take a nap. She was surprised at how boring it was. Go figure. We stayed the night in Cheynne. 

We arrived at Waynette's this afternoon. The first thing we did was go out and feed her chickens some bread. Colette taught them to jump. I love it! 

Tomorrow we'll head down to BYU to deliver all the boxes we brought for our friends, check out a few things around campus and just be excited. Wednesday is move in day. So close! 

No comments:

Post a Comment