Thursday, August 11, 2016

teeth & tomatoes

She got permanent teeth today!! We weren't sure if she would have more temps. We were happily surprised!!

As soon as we left she ate gum. This afternoon she ate gummy worms. She's loving the feel of strong teeth. 

Look at these cute little tools he used. So tiny!

This afternoon we had our Stake A-Days pool party. When we started it was above 90 and hot. Around 3:30 it became overcast and even sprinkled a little. The weather was great! We had about 35 girls. We originally had it scheduled for the middle of June but rescheduled due to stormy weather. Considering families were still on vacation we had a good turn out. 

I can't believe I have more tomatoes!! It's only been a few days since I picked last. Promise! I also can't believe how big a few of those cucumbers are. I better search better so I don't miss them and they turn into zucchini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment