Wednesday, June 28, 2017

drive to Nebraska

We had a family reunion last week in Nebraska on a lake. We had lots of fun! I'll be sharing lots of pictures. I can't decide which ones I like most so I'll share lots instead. 

Our exciting drive with dogs and kids.



Murray couldn't get comfy until he ended up on Brian's lap. They like each other a lot.


I started a baby blanket for Claudia on Wednesday before we left. We decided to throw a surprise baby shower for Jeff and Claudia. We figured there wasn't much chance any of us would like be able to attend one in San Diego. I bought a kit that was precut. It was so wonderful not to cut everything. I ended u sewing the entire binding in the car. I made sure to finish it before I took a nap. I hope she likes it. It was fun to make.

Here is the house we stayed at in Nebraska. It worked out great. The pictures don't do it justice. It was nicer than it looked online. 

Our view from the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment