Friday, June 30, 2017

so sad

While we were in Nebraska Brian and I decided to make the move in mid July. Now the pressure is on to get ready. We found an apartment that'll allow two pets. I think Julie is going to take care of Cali temporarilly. That is a relief. Now to get ready for movers.  
I sold my dining table a couple days ago. I was surprised at how sad I got. Karlee doesn't remember a time without it. Our home in Salem doesn't have a formal dining room. I'm trying to be smart and flexible with this move. Our dining room looks sad now. 


We're also trying to sell the ATV's and trailer. We haven't used them since we moved to Illinois. We're thinking that we need a new toy. Maybe a boat. Brian has already started shopping. We won't be buying anything until we buy a house in Oregon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment