Monday, June 5, 2017

smartie smart smart

Last week a friend of CJ's walked past me quickly and told me my son was a nerd. I stopped him and asked him to explain. He said it was a joke between them. So I talked with CJ. He said it was because he was smart and that he always gets picked for things. I told him that was good. CJ said he likes being smart he just doesn't want to be "smartie smart smart". Well guess what CJ? You're smartie smart smart and I love it!

Today was the 5th grade talent show. When I went to check in at the office to get my pass the secretary said there probably won't be many moms there. She was right. It was just me! It often is in this District. I'm still not use to parents not showing up to EVERYTHING. Oh well. 

CJ did a Harry Potter monologue, which he rocked! He really did do a great job.

Then he played his viola with these three. They all played well.

A couple weeks ago his AT math class shared their Geo World to parents and classmates. It was so impressive! His teacher is amazing and really stretches them with their assignments. CJ has really enjoyed this class. He designed the planetarium, the object in foil, to scale, as much as he could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment