Friday, June 30, 2017

headed home


Saturday morning we, us and McKinzie's family, headed to Denver for the night. Brian was flying out Sunday morning from DIA. We drove the kids and dogs to the hotel then the three of us went to the Fort Collins Temple. It was beautiful!!


It was nice to spend a couple hours there in peace, together.

Sunday we were up at 4 am to get ready, repack the car and get Brian to the airport. It was a quick good-bye with McKinzie and her family as we all headed out on our way home.

The drive was uneventful, which was good. I ended up buying an energy drink to keep myself awake. (That was a first for me.) I drank it around 4 and I was fine for the rest of the evening. By 10 I was ready to call it a day. It worked great. The kids and dogs traveled well. It was so good to be back home again. We caught a beautiful sunset behind us.



Monday morning I found out the hydrangeas had burst! They are BEAUTIFUL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment