Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday on the lake

Friday morning I rain 4 miles. It felt great. 

I came across a couple deer and saw many tracks on the dirt road where I was running.

Stella was with me in the bathroom and Murray was feeling left out.

Thursday was a very windy day so we weren't able to rent a boat. Friday started out the same but by lunch it had mellowed. The men quickly went and picked up the boat. On their way to the beach they took turns on the tube. I didn't get any pictures of Brian on the tube. 











When the guys mentioned about getting a boat they weren't planning on getting skis. Both Holly and I spoke up and told them we wanted skies. We both skied in our younger years and wanted to try again. I went first and it felt great. It was more fun than tubing! The water was very chopping but still fun. Holly tried a couple times but wasn't able to get up. Karlee wanted to give it a try and tried 2 for 3 times.  She was able to get up but didn't last long. We only rented the boat for half a day so we didn't have a lot of time for her to keep trying. But she did do it!




Adam drove us back to the house. McKinze helped him very little. 




Of course we had s'mores before bed. Another great day!











No comments:

Post a Comment