Saturday, June 10, 2017

summer begins

Wednesday morning, our first summer day, I made donuts for breakfast. I figured if I make brown sugar, chocolate chip muffins for breakfast than I can make brown sugar donuts too. They were super easy. Karlee had an early meeting so I saved a little batter so I could make her a warm donut when she got home. With our busy schedules we didn't get together until 9 pm. She still got a warm donut though. 

We had another open house, for agents this time. I took the dogs for a walk near Red Gate bridge. It was a beautiful day. Six business cards were left. I sure hope we get a contract on our home soon.

Thursday this was the scene for lunch. They all have earbuds/headphones, hot Cheetos, and a drink. Such an easy life at our house.

At 6:15 this morning, Mason headed out for youth conference. They were volunteering at special olympics then staying with a host family tonight. This is his first youth conference. I hope he's having a great time. 

I headed to the airport early today to spend the weekend with Brian, pictures to come. Karlee is holding down the fort for me, taking care of pets, running boys around, keeping the house clean... CJ had his first 11 year old camp out with only his troop tonight. He was so excited to go. It's at Leroy Oaks for one night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment