Friday, June 2, 2017

eventful day

This morning was crazy! Last night Karlee and I put this clock up and didn't notice that the time was wrong. So this morning we had to fix it. (Btw - I painted those sconces on Wednesday. They use to be brass. I love how they turned out!) Then Carson found another tick on Murray. We found one last night while I was cutting his hair. This makes 5 ticks in only a few weeks. I guess I'll be buying meds for him. THEN I was opening blinds and a bracket broke. Brian told me to stop touching things. :( 
Mason had three finals today and he feels great about them. Only two more days of school left. Wahoo! Bring on summer!

Today we met Guen C. at Otter Cove. These two are such great friends. She's leaving tomorrow for Texas for ballet and we're moving soon. There's a good chance this was their last chance to hang out. They had so much fun together. I enjoyed visiting with Tammy too.

This boy finally lost his first tooth! It's been loose for along time. McKinzie told me that his dad told him he didn't have to wiggle it. Can you see his adult tooth? Hopefully it will move where it needs to be. I think he has another loose tooth too. 

We have a Shuldberg reunion in a few weeks and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone. I especially can't wait to see McKinzie's kids! OK, I'm excited to see McKinzie too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment