Monday, July 10, 2017

SOLD

Because of our move we decided to sell the ATV's. We haven't used them since we've moved to Illinois. Which is sad. We're hoping we will have a new toy in Oregon, like a boat! Brian is already shopping. ;)


We've sold all three ATV's, the trailer, the riding lawnmower, the snowblower, and the two little ATV's. Our garage is looking empty. It was sad to see them go. We're now one step closer to moving. 

After they got them loaded up on Friday Carson and I walked the dogs. It was fun! We chatted about HP, the move, and by the end we were calling out shapes in the clouds. During our walk Carson had suggested going to a late movie. The push over that I am, as Brian would say, I said why not. We picked up Mason at his friends house at 9:50 and rushed over to make the 10:00 movie. We made it and it was a lot of fun. I told them the only way I would do this is when the dogs get up in the morning I would need their help. Of course they agreed! Anything to go to a late movie. 

I finally got in bed around 1. Somehow the dogs slept until 7:30! They never sleep that long. I took them out then put Murray in Mason's room with him and went back to bed. I think we all slept till 8:30 or 9. 
I'm trying to make fun memories with my kids. I hope they have as much fun with me as I do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment