Wednesday, March 9, 2016

26 years!

Today is our anniversary and I woke up to this on my mirror. "Today you will find my heart everywhere around the house. Know I think of you often and love you always!  B  26 hearts for 26 years"

There were hearts everywhere!! When the boys woke up they were trying to figure out what it was before we even found all the letters. It was fun!



After work I made Brian cookies and dropped off balloons and cookies at his office. I gave have him cookie dough too. He was surprised and grateful for the treat. 
On Brians's drive home from work, which happened to be earlier than usual, his truck died...on 64. Someone from his office saw him and a mechanic was able to give him a jump and get him into a parking lot. I headed over to help while he went and bought a battery. Our fingers were crossed that a battery would fix the problem. And it did!! So glad that's all it was. 

After I dropped Mason off at church we had dinner at Chili's with CJ. It was a little crazy of an anniversary, and lope key, but overall it was nice.

You're my best friend Brian!! I love you! Always and forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment