Wednesday, March 30, 2016

fun times

As soon as we arrived Friday night Carson wanted help with his teeth. Two have been loose for awhile and he basically wanted them out. So I accommodated and pulled them out...just with my fingers. It was kind of cool. He's the only one that has lost two teeth the same night. The tooth fairy gave him $5!! Pretty cool!

Saturday Adam had a soccer game.  I was so glad it wasn't cancelled due to a wet field. He played very well. He's #14, below. 


Monday morning I drove with Ruth to meet Julianna in Denton for brunch. It was great to catch up with them. McKinzie and Retta came too. I hope we continue to stay in touch over the years. 

Then Tuesday I met Dawn for lunch. It felt like I never even moved! I have such awesome friends! 

That evening we went over to Jerry & Aimee's for dinner. Again!! More amazing friends/family! Not surprising that these boys got in the pool. The water was super cold but they didn't care. I know Mason has his suit on but he never got in. ;)


Today we pulled Adam out of school and snagged Colton and headed to the zoo. There was a high chance for thunderstorms but we went anyway and we didn't get a drop! We were so lucky. Once we started to head home at the end of the day it began. 









Feeding the birds was everybody's favorite part. It always is. We had fun. We are tired. 

Tonight we watched Kinzie's belly dance. The kids thought it was cool and Tank was nervous with all the attention we were giving her so he came over to break it up. 
Tomorrow is the last chance to have a baby before we leave. It's not likely...

No comments:

Post a Comment