Thursday, March 3, 2016

bunnies and boys

Today has been a great day!! I ran my usual 3 miles before Carson left for school. Then I started working on projects. My sewing project is coming along nicely. I'm not ready to share yet. Maybe in a few weeks. 

I saw this super cute idea on Instagram for an Easter table runner. Aren't these bunnies the cutest!

I made two runners for $5!! Bargain!!

After dinner was Carson's 4th grade music program with recorders. They all did a great job! Carson was nervous. He didn't think they knew the songs well enough but they did. 



After the program I went and played Bunco with friends from church. I had a great time! I've subbed four different times and I've come home with a prize three times! This pitcher was my prize! I love it!!


McKinzie sent me this picture on Wednesday of Adam. It was "Wacky Wednesday" and he wore his clothes backwards. He was so excited!

The kids are out of school tomorrow so Carson is staying the night at AJ's. Tomorrow Karlee and I are going shopping for a prom dress. Wish us luck! We'll need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment