Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Pats Day

After school I was able to get a picture of my three Leprechauns! They all remembered to wear green. (Mason is almost as tall as Karlee!!)

This picture of CJ was taken during lunch and sent to me by a friend. He's such a ham!

Karlee even wore this stylish hat! 

Yesterday I mixed up a new cookie. It had to chill in the fridge so I decided to finish making them shortly after the kids got home so they could have a warm cookie. As soon as they came out of the oven I put an Andes mint on them to melt. 

They were so yummy! They have a crispy outside and a soft fudgy center with a hint of mint on top. I think I liked them the most. Then again I usually do. Most of my family doesn't enjoy trying new things. 

Then tonight Karlee and I attended a Relief Society dinner/birthday social. Karlee sang with a few other YW during the program. They sounded great! It was very nice just to sit and visit. I was able to get to know a few more sisters. It's kind of hard to figure out where I fit in. With the grandmas? With the moms with teenagers? Usually the grandmas... 

No comments:

Post a Comment