Tuesday, March 8, 2016

glorious sun

It has been a wonderful day today. I ran 6 miles this morning...outside!! Then I cleaned a few flower beds and look what I found...tulips!  There are so many coming up. They're earlier than last year too. I'm so glad spring is on it's way. 


Most of the afternoon I spent gathering tax papers and filing a years worth of bills and the kids school papers. I really shouldn't wait so long to sort through it all. It just kind of happens. Although, watching 4 episodes of Grimm helped pass the time. ;)

Then Karlee shared with me about free pancakes at IHOP! Yummy!! That's what we did for dinner. Everybody got a free short stack, which is always enough for me, and we shared a couple orders of bacon, eggs, and hash browns. It was perfect. 

Another great day with the family. 

I almost forgot to share. One of Karlee's fish died today. So sad... But yesterday she got a 93 on a calculus test! First "A" in calculus. Wahoo!! She now has a solid "B" in the class. Only 10 1/2 weeks until graduation but who's counting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment