Sunday, March 13, 2016

memories

If you remember, Mason went on a camp out last weekend. He was hit with a frisbee and had a small cut. It was swollen for a couple days then by Wednesday he had a nice bruise. He got all kinds of attention at school. 

I received my 2015 blog book! I love getting my new books and thumbing through them. Carson has already started reading it. 

The other day Karlee had a question about what McKinzie wore to her senior prom. I quickly grabbed my 2009 blog book and I was able to show her exactly what she wore. It was awesome! 

Here's a sneak peek of what Karlee is going to wear for Mormon Prom. Saturday we spent another 5 hours at the mall looking for a dress. At one point there were tears and overwhelming frustration over the entire process. We took a break and had some lunch. We were able to refocus and she made a decision. I think she choose well. 

McKinzie sent these pictures of Adam to me today. His dad's sister got married and he was the ring bearer. He looks so handsome! He really needs to stop growing...

No comments:

Post a Comment