Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!!

Today has been such a great day! I spent it with these faces! It was a little chaotic trying to find eggs, have breakfast, and be at church by 8:30 though. (Man that's early!!) But we made and it! It was so nice seeing all those familiar faces at church. 

Btw - don't ya think I have the cutest grandkids ever?! ;)

Our Easter Bunny was clever putting our baskets up where Tank couldn't get them. They looked great all lined up. 




These two were fighting over who was going to get the egg. Retta won!


I gave Adam and Retta candy necklaces along with a Star Wars book for Adam and fancy gloves for Retta. They both loved them. 


This was the first time Adam has decorated eggs. He's usually with his dad. We had fun. 



I love how shiny some of the eggs are. 

I wish Brian could have come with us. It's been so nice to be here with everyone on Easter. I love my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment