Thursday, July 21, 2016

annual six flags

Last Tuesday we went on our annual trip to Six Flags. We've been doing this for approximately 15 years. To be honest I'm kind of done... But it's now a summer staple. What can I do. 




There were rides Mason and Karlee went on that Carson and I didn't want to ride so we went on one together. A few that I waited by myself. Spinning makes me sick. But most we all went on together. Superman was our favorite. We rode it at night and that was fun!

The boys went on a ride together and I tried taking selfies with Karlee. She wasn't cooperating. 



She makes great faces though. 

Karlee really wanted to win a stuffed animal. Any stuffed animal. She didn't...

We stayed later than ever before. While we were waiting to ride the carousel we watched the electric parade. That was a first for us. 

Another first was riding the last ride of the day/night. We were tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment