Tuesday, July 5, 2016

running

Over the last 3 1/2 weeks I've only ran twice until today. Two days in a row this week! And it's only Tuesday. Yesterday was an adventure. I had planned on getting up at 6 to run. Thunder woke me up before my alarm. It finally stopped raining shortly after 7. Off I went. I was amazed with all the puddles. I had to change up my route due to flooding. 

I took Tank with me and I was so glad very few prople were out due to the storms. There were a couple times I barely kept ahold of him. I don't know how Kinzie takes him on walks. 

This morning I was up at 6. Clouds often makes sunrises and sunsets better. This morning it didn't disappoint. 

When I returned from my run McKinzie and I talked about me going home. I'm not surprised she's ready for me to leave. It's not easy having extra people in your home. I know I would have sent EVERYBODY home just a few days after the funeral. I'm glad I've been able to stay and help. If she needs me back of course I'll come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment