Friday, July 29, 2016

wet day

CJ invited a friend to go swimming this afternoon. We were only at the pool for 30 mins when we heard thunder. They closed the pool...

We ate our lunch outside by the pool hoping they would open back up. The weather kept getting worse so we came home. The boys played in the basement for a time then they started getting bored. They went out in the rain and played in the water. They loved it!

We are taking care of our friends pets this week. They have two cats, fish, and this...lizard. Carson wanted to hold him so bad then he got kind of nervous holding him. We have to feed him crickets!! I really, really don't like crickets!!

McKinzie sent this to me today. She sends me lots of pictures. I love it! Dex is getting so big. I'm afraid he'll be walking before we see him again if he keeps growing this fast. She must have just gotten back from the pool. Look at those rosy cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment