Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

Today has been an odd Christmas Eve. We arrived to McKinzie's house around 3 in the morning from our drive from Orlando. (I'll post more about our trip soon. Bailee arrived in Rexburg about 30 minutes after us. It has been a long travel day for all of us.)
Our day today consisted of laundry, grocery shopping, and trying to remember what we may have forgotten for tomorrow, and relaxing. Although Brian and I did take a 30 minute walk this afternoon. I love a warm winter season. ;)

We didn't have our usual Christmas dinner. Just a normal dinner and it was nice. 

Dex was almost too tired to finish his bottle tonight. 
The kids reminded me we needed to make cookies for Santa so we made him our favorite. They were extra large too!

Karlee made hot chocolate for everyone while we watched "The Polar Express."

Dad then read the story of Christ's birth from the Bible. Everyone is excited for tomorrow. I hope they aren't disappointed in the morning. There won't be many gifts under the tree since we went to Orlando last week. That was our Christmas. 

I love the glow of Christmas lights. McKinzie's tree looks great!

I wasn't able to get a picture with the littles. They were rushed off to bed. We've never done Christmas jammies before.The kids have loved this! Merry Chrisrtmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment