Sunday, December 11, 2016

looking like Christmas


Monday morning I was loving the snow out the window. It sure looks beautiful outside AND inside. 

I decided to do our tree a little different this year. Instead of our usual angel on top I decided to try this ribbon. I like the change. It took time for CJ to come around and admit it was ok. We have a few sections on our tree that isn't lighting very well. This might be our last year with this tree. 

I've had this small bookshelf in the upstairs hall ever since we moved the queen bed into Karlee's old room. It's been bare this whole time. I like how it looks all festive. In a few weeks I'll need to figure out  something else. Not sure what that will be. 

I sure love our downtown. I love those floating trees too. 
When McKinzie and I went shopping on Black Friday I came across this cute snowman. I was strong and walked away. I went back to that store this past week and it was still there waiting for me! He was on sale too, only $12!! I just had to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment