Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas jammies

Our trip to Orlando was wonderful! Our Christmas jammies was like icing on the cake. Back in November I found these jammies online and McKinzie and I decided to do this and tell no one. I did tell Dad about it a week before our trip. He might have rolled his eyes. The jammies were a little see through so I told the kids they needed to make sure they had white undies. Carson was going crazy wanting to know why. 

Finally the day arrived and everyone opened their jammies. They were so excited! McKinzie wrapped them all. (I had to make sure she got credit.) And brought them with her. 

We quietly walked through the lobby of our hotel. We got lots of looks and a few people even told us we looked great! One guy walked past us and said, "cool". I had found a few Christmas trees in a quiet hall and that's where we took pictures. 

We got a few normal pictures, above. The kids had decided to pull the face below every 4th picture. (I use a timer to take our pictures in 4 shots each time.) Somehow the grandkids did it too! Crazy kids. I ended up using the picture below for our Christmas cards.

Then it got crazy!!!

We had a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment