Sunday, December 18, 2016

new snow


This weekend is the third weekend in a row of new snow. Although I'm not home to show you current pictures, I'm on the road to Orlando, here are pictures from Monday. 

So grateful I can watch for the bus from inside my home. ;)

A few pictures of the dogs in the snow. Murray loves running through it. 




At recess...it's beautiful everywhere. 

CJ had fun at recess. He said he would completely cover his face and do a face plant. 

We only went out to recess on Monday and Friday. The rest of the week was single digits at best. Strong winds and bitter cold. 


This cracks me up! There are 18 balls on the back of the school, not all pictured. They've been up there since the first snowfall. I watched them kick four balls in a row that day. When one would get stuck they would try another then another. Now they don't have but two balls for recess. Sometimes they don't learn quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment