Saturday, December 24, 2016

Fisherman's Wharf

Another beautiful day in San Francisco! This was probably the first day that felt warm to me. Karlee and I wore jackets pretty much everyday. 


 Shortly after we arrived in the city Karlee got pooped on. She handled it very well. She did laugh about it by the end of the day. :D

Brian and I thought it was hilarious!

I went into a bakery and grabbed many, many napkins and got them wet from our water bottle. I was able to clean it up pretty well. What else could we have done? Sometimes that's life.
 Karlee struggles with selfies with me for some reason.

Dad did great!

There weren't as many seals as I had expected. It must have been too early in the season for them.

This one is enjoying the sun as well.


A beautiful view of the city. I love the clouds today.
Alcatraz
Golden Gate Bridge



We watched this guy do a few magic tricks while we relaxed and enjoyed the warmth of the sun.




People were everywhere.

 We ate at Bubba Gump. They messed up on my order so we got my meal free. Nice!

I'm not use which one looks more strange on the bench. Karlee or Brian?

Karlee had to dip her toes in the ocean/bay. Way too cold for me!




We rode city transit everywhere we went. We were able to figure it out fairly well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment