Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

We've had a wonderful Christmas Day. We woke up at 6 to see what Santa brought. This might be the first year we've set an alarm. We only checked out our stockings and Santa's gift since we had church at 8:30. 





Because of Tank we can't leave food out on the counter. This is the note Carson left for Santa.

These four slept in the same room with big boys on the floor. Karlee ended up sleeping with Kinz.











Davis sent me a picture of Murray and Stella. It sounds like all is going well with them. When I dropped our dogs off I mentioned to Davis that Murray was in need of a haircut. Davis cut his hair! He looks super cute!

Before we got dressed for church I snapped a picture. I didn't know who might wear them later.


After we checked out what Santa brought, we got dressed for church, took a few pictures, then off to church we ran. It was a nice simple sacrament meeting. It was great to see friends in the ward. When we got back home the boys put their Christmas jammies back on to open presents. They sure looked cute!













Carson made this at school. I've always loved their gifts they make in class. He's in 5th grade so this will be my last. This makes me a little sad.

Looking at the mess I would say it was a success!



A little snuggle in the afternoon. 

It sure enjoy when my girls "forget" they're sisters and enjoy each other as friends.  


She's such a cute little ballerina.

I FaceTimed with Bailee this afternoon and we both were a little sad not to be together. I think she has had a good day it was just different then being at home. She's also a little stressed, her luggage was lost on her flight to SLC. She hasn't been able to get a hold of anyone for help either. Hopefully tomorrow she can get some answers. 

I'm grateful we were able to spend Christmas with McKinzie. We've had a wonderful week together. We'll head home to Chicago tomorrow when the kids go to bed and drive all night. One more long drive...


No comments:

Post a Comment