Tuesday, May 23, 2017

birthday boy

This dog loving boy turned 15 today! I can't believe he's that old. He is such a fun person to be around. He's probably the biggest pest in the family, besides Dad.

He loves, LOVES, to play with the dogs. He'll lay down on the floor and love on them everyday after school. He often throws toys for them, mostly to get them wound up. (Murray needed a haircut in these pictures.)


 Spring break in a gas station in Wisconsin.


A Saturday morning when he didn't want to start chores.

Karlee and Carson decorated his locker yesterday. Mason was surprised but I bet his locker buddy was even more surprised! LOL


Today 
was an early release from school so I took him out for a treat. This ice cream is the best in our town. We loved it! It was nice that it was just the two of us too. More and more I'm able to have some one on one time with my kids, except McKinzie and Bailee. I wish they lived closer. 

Originally we had decided to open presents and have cake on Friday when Brian would be home. But today when we got home from school Mason mentioned how he wished he could open presents tonight. I told him we could. That maybe we could skype Dad or record it and send it to him. He got all excited and acted like a 6 year old. It was cute. So at 3 I made a cake and while it was baking Carson and I ran out to pick up his present (and we quickly bought shoes) and was home before the cake was finished baking. (I don't think we've ever bought shoes that fast.) We wrapped presents and once Karlee got home we headed to dinner at Olive Garden. So yummy!!

On the way home we decided to stop by the library since Mason had just finished his book. They didn't have the next one but Batavia did so we headed there. By the time we got home, which was later than we expected, Brian wasn't available. I ended up recording Mason opening gifts and blowing out candles. 

He loved everything he got! Brian and I gave him a Garmin fitness watch. Bailee and Karlee gave him an Xbox controller for his PC games. Karlee gave him wireless earphones, and Carson gave him a wallet. Grandma and Grandpa gave him cash. He loved it all!!

I hope you had a wonderful day Mason. I love you more than I can express. You are fun, kind and so very smart! I'm so glad you're a member of our family! I love you!! Happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment