Wednesday, January 20, 2016

all around good day

Although I'm totally exhausted, it's been a great day! 

Today was the 3rd time in 7 days I've ran (5K)! It feels soo good! My visiting teacher came over and it was a nice reminder how the "The Family, A Proclamation to the World" was inspired over 20 years ago. So many important messages in those few paragraphs. 
I chatted with Bailee about my Grandpa & Grandma Hansen, she needed to ask me questions for her family history class. I was reminded, as I read his history to Bailee, that Grandpa drove horses pulling a sleigh as a school bus shortly after they were married. So cool!! Btw, Bailee made that cute hat out of a sweater! Super cute!!

At work today the 5th graders weren't there because of a fieldtrip. The lunchroom was so quiet without them...heaven! Work also went well at the office. I entered trips into billing then Deb asked me to do some more filing. I'm grateful someone is giving me something to do. After work I filled up with gas and I loved the cost, $1.65 a gallon! I don't EVER remember getting gas this cheap. 

After dinner I finished this burb cloth, that goes with the blanket, for Brenton's new baby. Logan Parker was 6 weeks early and weighed a little over 4 lbs. I believe he'll be in the NICU for about 4 weeks.

Now I'm sitting next to Brian watching/listening to The Big Bang Theory. Our favorite sitcom by far!
The kids had church tonight. (It's nice to have a quiet evening once in awhile.) We often check the DVR to catch up on our shows without any interruptions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment