Saturday, January 2, 2016

hard working day

We've worked hard all day. Brian put our Christmas tree away and dusted off all the fans while the kids and I cleaned and cleaned the basement along with all their regular chores. The only Christmas left is ALL the snowmen on the entertainment center. I'll probably get around to putting them away Tuesday. 

We made room, in the basement, for our new/used ping pong table! I found it on Facebook for free! Brian's favorite number! 😂 Shortly after we put it together the boys, Brian, and I played a few games. So fun!! 

The week before Thanksgiving I found the air hockey table for $50. Carson can no longer say our house is boring!!

Plus I cut a few heads. Boys need haircuts so often. 

Tonight we facetimed these cute faces!

Retta got this huge bear for Christmas! I'm not sure how she can hold it up. I'm sure it weighs more than her. 
McKinzie's belly is growing. We can't wait till April to hold their little one. Come on Spring! We're ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment