Saturday, January 9, 2016

kids

Oh the many faces of Karlee!! She missed school on Tuesday since she spent the night in the bathroom. Literally! She threw up so much she ended up grabbing a towel to keep her warm and she slept on the floor. Poor girl. Finals are next week and I'm sure she wants more time to prepare. Just over 4 months and she'll be graduated! Exciting times ahead. 

Carson wanted cake tonight but I didn't want to make one. I dug through my recipes and I found the winner! Cake in a mug cooked in the microwave! He was impressed. It ended up being more than he could eat. 

His friend AJ stayed the night last night. They played Wii and included Mason in a game of monopoly. AJ kicked their butts! I think they all had fun. 

I took this picture of Mason after he finished playing the piano. He was amazed at how much better he felt once he was finished. He said he was shaking. He agreed that the next recital he would be willing to play a hymn. That's my/our goal...to play the hymns. 

This morning he got together with scouts and passed of his welding merit badge. He enjoyed it enough that it peaked his interest as a career option. That's saying something. 

Here's her profile! Doesn't she look great?! About 2 1/2 months and he'll be here. I can't share the potential name yet but the initials are DCM. I'm hoping he comes the last week in March while I'm there for spring break. I'm ready Kinz! Are you??

Bailee keeps sending me videos of her doing crazy fun things! This is her at the top of a sledding hill. Can you see people sledding behind her? She's having a blast at school and she hasn't even been there a week. I hope she continues enjoying herself and making new friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment