Wednesday, January 6, 2016

all good...almost

Bailee sent me a couple pictures of where she'll be this semester. She'll be at Badger Creek to live, attend class and work. She's very excited about it. I hope she'll keep sharing pictures. 


This was my view as I was cleaning up breakfast this morning.  I'll never tire of of God's beauty!

Yesterday I put all of Christmas away and tidied up the storage room. It is a beautiful sight! 

Then today, when I arrived home from work, Karlee had made cookies for ME! I've soo needed these this week. If Bailee was still at home I would have asked her to make some but I hadn't asked Karlee because she often has too much homework and I didn't want to add more to her day. This was so sweet!
Monday was tough at the office. There was a special needs person there, it was only the second time I've seen her. Nobody told me her name or shared any special information about her. I was sitting at Toni's desk working on the computer and hanging up keys when all of a sudden she came at me with a key in her hand. She barely missed my left cheek. Jose mentioned she was deaf, so it was difficult to communicate with her. I figured she wanted to hang up the keys. I started putting the keys on the counter for her to hang up. She then came at me again and the key made contact with my forehead. Jose them came and stood between us. Shortly after I moved from Toni's desk. 

Jose and Toni have become more friendly, I think they're concerned once Brian here's about this there will be trouble. Funny thing is I still know know who she is. If she's there again I will not sit near her. I'm sure she'll remember and I'm not about to make it easy for her to attack me. My forehead still hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment