Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Eve

We had such a wonderful day yesterday. Mason had a scout activity at church. They used bow and arrows, knives, and tomahawks; all what a boy loves.

Then the boys cleaned up the sidewalk from the sleet this past week.

During the afternoon we went ice skating at our local rink. I think next time I need to bring my own laces. 😂
It took me a couple laps around the rink to remember how to skate. Luckily I never fell.

The kids seemed to wear out sooner than last year but they stayed strong and kept skating with me. Except Karlee, she took a break and sat with Dad for a bit.


 We were taking a selfie so Dad thought he should do the same with the big camera.  He took a great picture!








In the evening Karlee went over to Chloe's while the rest of us stayed home with good food!
Those👆🏼are peppermint sugar cookies I bought in a tube. They were so good! I'm sure I've eaten most of them. Michael was able to stay the night. All the boys had fun (so loud) together.




And of course we made donuts!! 
🎉Happy New Year!! 🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment