Tuesday, October 18, 2016

80 degrees!

I attended the temple this morning and thoroughly enjoyed my drive. And the temperature was perfect! I really hope our nice weather will hold out until Halloween. I would love if it wasn't freezing for trick or treating. 

The temple was peaceful as usual. I really enjoy going during the day and I don't mind going by myself. Is that bad? Sometimes small talk is overrated. I had to laugh with I listened to Karlee's voicemail when I got out. "It's 11:00 on a Tuesday. Why is your phone off?!" Then a text came in and it read, "Enjoy the temple." She remembered the only time I turn off my phone is when I attend the temple. I called her back and she was at devotional. We caught up with each other eventually. 

When I got home the dogs and I went out to play/roam. I was feeling bad since they were in their crates all evening yesterday then all morning and part of the afternoon while I was at the temple. So we went out to play in the yard. The two dogs ran, dug, smelled, roamed, and Stella rolled around in who knows what. It was nice to be out on such a beautiful day. I know those days are numbered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment