Thursday, October 13, 2016

Leaves & Friends


Today has been a beautiful day! I ran 3 miles this morning and I'm loving all the fall colors. Our tree in the backyard is turning and everyday I check on it to see if there's more red leaves. 

Last night was rough. We took Murray to the vet yesterday and he got a booster shot and meds for deworming. He vomited during the night and he whimpered most of the night, from 11:00 on. Mason toughed it out till 1 then I took over. I'm so grateful that we now have a spare bedroom. Murray and I slept in there last night so everyone else could sleep. Although it didn't feel like I slept much, Murray whimpered and whimpered. Mason took Murray to his room again tonight. I hope it goes better. I work tomorrow so I can't take a nap as easily as I did today. 

One good thing about the vet. We found out that Murray weighs 4 lbs 11 oz. The kennel mentioned that a small dog at 12 weeks will usually double when full grown. It looks like he'll be about 10 lbs. Perfect!

Our house isn't puppy proofed very well. I found our gate in the garage to use for the dining room. The space into the family room is too wide so I have to use stools and his crate. It works pretty well it's just not pretty. He sure it cute! He's space is the kitchen. I still have to watch him fairly close though. He likes to chew on the rugs. 

They don't hate each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment