Friday, October 14, 2016

Cute kids

McKinzie sent me this picture of Adam walking home from the bus. He took his Harry Potter robe to school for show and tell. He then wore it home on the bus!! He's so cute. McKinzie thinks he's a nerd. I think he's perfect!

Carson gave this robe to Adam for an early birthday present. Adam was so excited. 

I then snagged these pictures off of Facebook of Karlee and Miranda. It's homecoming week at BYU and they played in blue foam on Wednesday. I think they had fun. But then again these two always have fun together. 

I talked with Karlee today and she's decided to move to a different complex next semester. She was very disappointed when she didn't get into Heritage from the start. I'm sure she'll love living closer to Miranda too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment