Thursday, October 27, 2016

Vibrant colors!


This first picture was taken at the end of my run this morning. It's through two neighbors backyards. I thought is was a nice view of the back of our house. The picture below is just before I started my run. The trees were so vibrant this morning. It rained most of yesterday. I don't know if that made a difference or not. I can't decide what my favorite color is, red, gold, orange, it's was all beautiful. 

I ended up running 8 1/2 miles. My longest run in over a year. Mile 2-6 felt really good. My pace was my fastest ever too. My average pace was 9:19, for the entire run! To say I was pleased is an understatement. I'm paying for it now though. My legs are very stiff.

When I got home I took the dogs out and let then roam around. So I took a few pictures. This is part of our daily routine. The dogs love it and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment