Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Birthday boy!

Can you believe this boy turned 7?! I sure can't. After school I Facetimed him for a bit. He had just blown out his candles and was eating chocolate cake. McKinzie even gave him a piece out of the middle!! He was in a bit of a hurry because his Dad was on his way to pick him up. I did find out that he had a field trip today, ON his birthday!! His mom went on the field trip too. I think his birthday must have been about perfect.

This picture was taken on his 3rd birthday. The last birthday we spent together since we moved the following year. Who knew that that was our last birthday together? I miss our Friday's together... 

I love you Adam with all my heart! Keep working hard in school and keep being the awesome big brother you are. I love you!! We love you!! Happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment