Saturday, October 29, 2016

Busy busy Saturday

I got an early start today. We had Stake Primary Training and I needed to be at the Stake Center a little after 8 to set everything up. This was our first time doing auxiliary training on our own and it was a success! We invited the presidencies, teachers, and all those involved with Cub Scouts. We had about 40 people in attendance which more than RSVP'd. President Zinn did a wonderful job. The more I get to know him the more I like him. We then separated to three different classes. I taught the class for the presidencies, Kristie M taught the scouts, and Kelly D taught the teachers. The feedback I got about Kelly and Kristie was wonderful. I'm very pleased at how it turned out. I'm glad we're done until next fall. ;)



I got a few pictures of the boys on their hike. I think Mason has antennas. 


They ended up hiking 11.7 miles. They both were super tired when they got home. Carson loved every bit of it!
I painted an area under the gutter that was repaired today, way high up on the second level, and I got a new view of our backyard. I kind of like it. Don't worry, Brian stayed close and kept the ladder steady. 

McKinzie sent me a couple pictures for trunk or treat tonight. They are both super cute! We have a mini Geoff and Spider-Man/woman. 


I've been busy these last few days working on this. I was really, really hoping to have this table topper finished before Halloween. I started it early in the month too. But no it won't be finished. All the blocks are finished and squared off, now I need to sew them together just to have the top finished. Oh well, it'll be for next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment