Sunday, October 30, 2016

pumpkins and cupcakes

Here's Mason in his new suit looking all sharp and grown up. He was so excited to wear this today. I can't believe my boys are growing up this fast. 

Today was the primary program, Carson's last one. A little sad... I truly enjoy attending the programs in our Stake. I attended the Prestbury Ward today and loved it! They always do a wonderful job. 


On our way out the door to church I stopped for a picture. Everywhere I look it's beautiful!

After church I snapped this picture. Brian loved that I was taking a picture of his truck. Yeah, that's what I was taking a picture of. ;)

Holly texted me these pictures of Bailee. They were celebrating her birthday at Grandmas. She looks so happy! I love her bouquet. So cool!



Then tonight we carved pumpkins for FHE. Brian rarely gets to carve with us. I really don't think he has minded missing out. It was different not having any girls here to help and share the fun. Carson knew exactly what he wanted and Dad did a great job making it work.




Mason carved his all by himself. He was pleased with that. Once he was finished he cut open the top and I cleaned out the guts. He hates that part. I really need to make sure I have candles for tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment