Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Exciting weekend

Thursday McKinzie sent this to me and said that maybe he'll be Tommy from Rugrats for Halloween. With his smile and so little hair he looks just like Tommy! I think she should do it. 

Friday I made sugar cookies for the school's carnival on Saturday. I really enjoy making sugar cookies. I don't make them very often here since I can't take the them to class parties. They have so many restrictions for class parties. 

CJ had fun at the carnival. He went through the haunted hall with friends and tried all the games while I helped out with the food. When it was time to go his friends kept giving us their last few tickets. We used them on the cake walk and I won! We brought home some hot chocolate cookies. They were yummy!

Karlee went to Rexburg for the weekend to see Bailee. I'm so glad they enjoy spending time together. I'm glad Bailee took her to the temple too. Karlee hasn't been since she started school. I want her to know the peace the temple can give her. They went to see Gramdma and Grandpa too!

Saturday was a big day! Karlee hanging out with Bailee, CJ's carnival and Mason went to his first Stake dance and he loved it!! He danced with a handful of girls, most he already knew. He can't wait for the next one now.
When I made the frosting Friday I used two egg yolks, so I had two eggs whites left over. I saved them and made divinity on Sunday. I've only made divinity once or twice. It turned out perfect. It were so good! Brian isn't a fan. Mason tried it and doesn't care for it. Carson likes it though. I'm glad he'll help me eat it. I did give some away to one of my visiting teaching sisters. But I've still had more than I should that's for sure. 

Another picture of my favorite tree! It's been overcast all day and rainy this evening. It's feeling like fall around here. I'm trying to be ok with it but I don't think I'm ready for the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment