Sunday, October 16, 2016

Superman

This is how we honored Geoff's 30th birthday, on the 15th. He will always be our Superman! I'm thinking every year we should wear Superman shirts.


McKinzie wore Grateful Dead the day before since it was too hot on his birthday. 

Overall I think McKinzie and her kids had a fun filled day. They did all things Crae. For food they had french toast, tacos and Razzoo's (all my favorites too). They went to a movie and Michael gave Retta and Adam a ride on Geoff's Harley. They even had cake and sang happy birthday. I think singing would have been hard. 

It's still hard to believe he's been gone 4 months, on Monday. Everyday I see our family picture on the wall and I'm so grateful I followed through and had family pictures done last May when Karlee graduated. I almost dropped it since I was having a difficult time finding someone with reasonable prices. It truly was inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment